Barn Store April Saturday Hours: 10am-2pm
NO PETS PLEASE
Two Weekends In October 2017
We make every effort to present to you a venue that is family orientated, affordable, relaxed and fun. The Festival is geared to 10 year olds and younger, but others, my age 68, can play as well. Below you will see the festival broken down by date.
Harvest Festival Admission: $6.00 adults; pumpkin prices: L-$9; M-$6; S-$3.
Admission covers: music, piñatas, hay ride, straw maze, craft, and mural coloring. Pumpkins, and face painting are extra.
- Paris Swing Band: 11-2 pm (10/10);
- Live Music: "Nearly There" 11-2 pm (10/17)
- Pinatas: 11, 1 & 3 pm (both dates)
- Absorka Alpacas (both dates)
- Bee Hive/honey demo (both dates)
- All other activities throughout the day
- Harvest Festival: 10-3 pm.